A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
- “No space, leave the place” (fingernail test)
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.
boosting the fuck out of this
man i sure can’t wait to go to school and listen to slut shaming, body shaming and gossip
fuck all this “be a role model” bullshit placed on celebrities. it’s not their job to raise your nasty ass kids.
As a thank you to my
nearly satanic number oflovely followers, have a summer long clothing giveaway! Because who doesn’t want some neat-o clothes for free?
1. One Cat Zipper Mouth Sweater (Or a T-Shirt version if you prefer)
2. Your choice of ONE pair of tights, of the three options pictured above!
3. And a bonus prize if you’re following my blog- a Winged Hoodie!
- The end date is AUGUST 30th at 11:59PM [EST]
- Likes and reblogs both count.
- Shipping to anywhere in North America is GUARANTEED. Anywhere else I may need to work something out with you.
- You must be comfortable with giving me the sizes you’ll need, and your address.
- You’ll need to have your askbox or submit open so I’m able to contact you!
If you have any questions that aren’t answered here, feel free to ask away! uvu
the fact that women’s healthcare seems to be a joke among men is sickening.
lance armstrong loses a testicle and everyone’s like “oh man must have been so hard for him poor guy losing his manhood LIVESTRONG” and angelina jolie gets the jokes after her mother died from cancer and she’s trying to protect herself????
so are we gonna discuss how fucked up it is that women have to wear makeup to be taken seriously at work and job interviews but if a woman has a genuine interest in and enjoyment of cosmetics she is written off as shallow, vain, and stupid, and consequently not taken seriously